Monday, March 14, 2011

Woori-upeace student

I’m Woori who is majoring in Sustainable Economic Development in the Upeace department.

 

Before I entered this school, I had worked around four years in different associations.

Mostly my work field was international relations. I was in charge of organizing annual exchange programs and basically contacts with foreign counterparts. My last work place was a journalist association in Korea but I didn’t much like my work. Because there was not much international work and I was bored with the routine administration work.

 

Speaking of my interesting field for work, it is development cooperation for underprivileged countries. In particular, I would like to be an expert in sustainable development. Therefore, I decided to go to a master degree at Upeace university which was founded by UN. Getting a master degree is a process of equipping me with professional knowledge and practical experiences in the field. This year’s resolution is to absorb full of knowledge in order to be deserved for being a professional.

Later on I want to work for international organizations or UN if I get a chance after graduation.

Looking into me more, I like to take a walk, love reading, passion, sunshine, enjoy taking fresh air and like different perspectives. Also I love nature except snake. (Snakes are the ones really difficult to be loved by me) Beside I love harmonization and balance. Things difficult to stand are racists, complainers, people who never appreciate what they have and laziness.

 

Up to here I have introduced on me with some details. I hope I get some academic writing skills through this precious time. Thank you for taking time to read this introduction.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment