Monday, March 14, 2011

Guobin Li

I am usually referred to by the name Bin. I believe in the power of education and the positive changes it makes to individuals. That is why I chose to study again. I have had quite a few jobs in the past. I was once an office clerk in a toy company, and later worked at a school. But there was something that I always wanted to do. Now I am studying international law here at HUFS not because it is the specific discipline that I am interested in. I believe it is the basic knowledge that I need to acquire in order to become an international civil servant in whatever filed I will be working in. I don't have a crystal-clear picture as to what I will be doing in the future yet. Like most of my coursemates, I hope to work for the UN or an international organization after graduation. I am interested in foreign cultures and languages. I love to travel and watch TV documentaries especially those produced by BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment