Sunday, March 13, 2011

JungDoe Jang

I am JungDoe Jang, a student of UPEACE program. My major is Sustainable Development, and it is my first semester as a graduate student in Hankuk University. It was in Phuket where I actually learnt and experienced how sustainable development can positively affect people, organization, and the government. I was fascinated by 'Sustainable Development', therefore, decided to study this subject and work in this field.

One of my biggest interests is English Premier League, although I do not support specific team, I like to watch games. Also, I am a great fan of Korean baseball. However, football and baseball are not my hobbies. Instead, I like doing other sports such as pool, scuba diving, and going gym. Photography used to be my favorite hobby, but these days, it is difficult to spare my time for it.

My expectation of this writing class is to make myself more confident to write document or papers in English. That is the main reason I have chosen to register for this class. Since my future plan is to work in international organization where English is common language, I believe it is essential to develop writing skills. 



--
Regards.
JungDoe Jang

University of Nevada Las Vegas Singapore

Tel: (65) 8429 - 9373 | Email: jae.jangjw@gmail.com

100 Victoria Street, National Library Building, #11-02, Singapore 188064
Website: www.unlv.edu.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment