Monday, March 14, 2011

Saeha Lee

My name is Saeha Lee. When my mother had me 30 years ago, my father
desired that his daughter got a beautiful name and bought a book about
"making name". Actually, my name is one of those names on that book
and means 'White snow at dawn'. Someone told me that the meaning of my
name is not good because snow can be disappeared soon. If he said snow
is weak, it is quite true for me. I have seen many people can enjoy
their lives with extra activities such as swimming, playing tennis, or
dancing. I tried to do some of those, but I learned that I need much
more time, money and efforts than others. For long time, I thought I
do not want anything that much. However, when I heard about the North
Koreans, my thought was started to change. At first, I just enjoyed
helping them with what I have and what I can do. Then, I wanted to do
more for them with something valuable. For this reason, I applied to
this program. It might take time for me to be prepared. Even though
snow easily melts and goes into water quickly, still snow makes winter
beautiful. I want to be a person who can stand for North Koreans like
snow does for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment