Monday, March 21, 2011

Ji-young HONG _HW2

Write a paragraph on explain in the context of the extract from Slash's autobiography how getting sober can change someone's life (Use a direct quote)

 

Not the same way at all when people are sober. I can learn this from Slash's autobiography. Once he was sober, he said, "I didn't see Megan the same way at all." He felt the woman who was usually stay with him differently suddenly. Before he was not sober he did not recognize her. He did not consider her seriously because he was used to her I guess. After he was sober, he said, "Suddenly she was like a piece of furniture that I didn't remember buying." and "With nothing to cloud my vision, it felt like she was a stranger." Therefore, he was getting back to his old self. He said, "I've always had to do things my way; I've gotten high my way, I've gotten clean my way, I've been in and out of relationships my way. I've taken myself to the edges of life my way." Moreover, he treated Megan harshly. From his sober, he realized his situation and he changed his life style to old self and also Megan treated differently by him.

1 comment:

  1. Avoid pastiche. Write in the third person singular. Insufficient insight and analysis.

    ReplyDelete