Monday, March 14, 2011

Turna Elmaci

My name is Turna Elmaci and I'm from Germany. I'm a freshman in the UPeace program majoring in Media, Peace and Conflict Studies, before I have studied "Global Communication" at Hannam University in Daejeon. I've been here for four years and I like it very much. I made many friends from Korea as well as from other countries. In my free time I like to meet my friends and enjoy spending time with them. Also I like to listen to music and to read books, mostly suspense or crime stories.

I decided to go into the Upeace program, because I want to work for the UN, a civil society organization or an NGO. I'm thinking about going into the field of education after completing my studies. I learned a lot through my undergraduate major "Global Communication" and I think this is the right track for me to continue. After completing the UPeace program, I will apply for a PhD program in the U.S. or Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment